Features of marine grade aluminum sheet near me
Using marine grade aluminum sheet near me to build ships can not only save resources and energy, protect the environment and obtain huge social benefits, but also bring considerable economic benefits. Whether it is the construction of ships, or the usual environment (in sea water), there are certain requirements for materials. The basic requirements are good corrosion resistance, weldability, and plasticity, and certain properties such as tensile strength, yield strength, elongation, and impact resistance are also required.
Commonly used marine grade aluminum sheet near me
1. Industrial pure aluminum, 1050. 1060, etc.
2. Al-mg series and ai-mg-si series alloys are the most widely used, with the best effect. 5052. 5053-h116. 5083-h321, 5a06 aluminum sheet, etc. For example, a ship uses aluminum 5.6 and 8 mm thick 5a05 aluminum alloy sheets, 10 and 14 mm thick 5a06 aluminum alloy sheets, 5a06 alloy round flat aluminum, and some aluminum alloy castings. The superstructure is installed on the deck with 5a05 alloy rivets, and measures have been taken to prevent contact corrosion. The superstructure of a ship uses about 100 tons of aluminum, which is 50% lighter than steel. The total weight of the ship is reduced by 12%, and the center of gravity is increased by 15 cm, which significantly improves the stability of the ship.
3. Ai-zn-mg series alloys have also attracted increasing interest.
Marine grade aluminum sheet near me alloys
1. Aluminum alloy for hull structure. The superstructures and upper devices of various types of ships (masts, chimneys, gun mounts, lifting devices, etc.) are increasingly inclined to use aluminum alloy materials. The most used and ideal aluminum material in the superstructure is the large wide extruded siding.
2. Aluminum alloy for outfitting.
Advantages of marine grade aluminum sheet near me
1. Aluminum has obvious weight reduction, energy saving and environmental protection effects, which helps to improve the balance, comfort and safety of transportation vehicles. It is the most ideal for achieving lightweight, modern and high-speed transportation in the transportation industry. Key material.
2. The application range and proportion of aluminum in rail vehicles, automobiles, armored vehicles, combat vehicles, tanks, ships, ships, and containers are increasing day by day, and modern transportation vehicles with all aluminumization have emerged in large numbers. The transportation industry has become the largest user of aluminum. The rapid development and wide application of aluminum is partially replacing steel as the basic material of the transportation industry.
Ship type production puts forward strict requirements on the materials used. The high toughness, corrosion resistance and weldability of Mingtai marine grade aluminum sheet provide the possibility for such strict production. At the same time, Mingtai marine aluminum sheet can resist the corrosion of some media in the ocean climate for a longer time, such as air, steam, water, etc. Mingtai Aluminum’s marine aluminum sheet is durable and more economical.