Marine aluminum plate 5083
Because 5083 aluminum alloy itself has the characteristics of high processing and excellent comprehensive performance, marine aluminum plate 5083 is gradually being used as a new material in the field of shipbuilding. The market space for new products represented by the 5083 marine plate is constantly being developed. Increased acceptance and praise rate.
Application of Marine aluminum plate 5083
Marine aluminum plate 5083 has a wide range of applications in the shipbuilding market, mainly used in ship decks, engine pedestals, ship sides, ship bottom outer plates and other components.
Advantages of Marine aluminum plate 5083
1. With the low density, high strength, high rigidity and corrosion resistance of 5083 marine aluminum plate, the weight of aluminum ships is reduced by 20% compared with ships made of steel or other alloy materials. This can reduce ship weight and energy consumption.
2. At the same time, the high toughness, corrosion resistance and weldability of marine aluminum plate 5083 provide the possibility for strict ship-shaped production. At the same time, Mingtai shipboard can resist the corrosion of atmospheric, steam, water and other media in the ocean climate for a longer time. It is durable and more economical.
Mingtai produces 5083 marine aluminum plate
1. Advanced production equipment-creating the excellent quality of Mingtai marine aluminum plate
2. “1+1” and “1+4” hot rolling production lines provide guarantee for large-scale production
3. CCS: China Classification Society certification, DNV: Det Norske Veritas certification
With the improvement of aluminum plate production technology, the production scale of Mingtai marine aluminum plate 5083, a well-known Chinese company, has gradually expanded, and the variety of alloys has become more abundant, and the product performance has reached the international leading level. In addition, Mingtai marine aluminum plates also include 5 series and 6 series aluminum alloys, such as 5086 marine plates, 5052 aluminum plates, 6061 aluminum plates, and 6063 aluminum plates.