auto aluminum plate sheet- automotive aluminum
Auto aluminum plate sheet has the advantages of light weight, high strength, good tensile properties, corrosion resistance, etc. It is a good material for automobile manufacturing and parts processing. Using auto aluminum alloy plate sheet to process automobile-related components can effectively reduce the weight of the entire vehicle, thereby improving the overall performance of the automobile and achieving the effect of energy saving and emission reduction.
What are the grade alloys of auto aluminum plate?
Auto aluminum plate sheet can be rolled with 2xxx series, 5xxx series, 6xxx series, and 7xxx series aluminum alloys. Except for 5000 series aluminum alloy, the other three series are heat-treated and strengthenable aluminum alloys. Their strength is when coating and baking. After further improvement, 6061 aluminum plate, 6009 aluminum plate, 6010 aluminum plate, 7075 aluminum plate, 5083 aluminum plate, 5052 aluminum plate, 2024 aluminum plate, 2A12 aluminum plate, etc. After appropriate heat treatment process, high-strength and high-rigidity aluminum plate for automobile can be obtained.
Aluminum alloy plates commonly used in various parts of automotive
1. Automobile body, commonly used aluminum alloy materials mainly include 2000 series, 5000 series, 6000 series alloy plates, profiles, pipes and high-performance cast aluminum, and different types of aluminum alloy materials are used for different stress parts. Currently, 6000 series alloys are the main body panels.
2. Automobile chassis adopts 5000 series or 6000 series aluminum alloy plate for automobile.
3. The car frame and the stressed part of the car body adopt 2000 series or 7000 series materials, which can be strengthened by heat treatment.
4. Car seats are made of 2000 series or 6000 series aluminum alloy materials, which can be strengthened by heat treatment.
5. The skin part and the secondary stress part of the car body are made of 5000 series or 6000 series materials.
6. The door part is made of 5000 series or 6000 series aluminum alloy material.
Excellent characteristics of automotive aluminum alloy
The forming process of the body and the cover sheet metal parts is formed by stamping. The aluminum alloy sheet should have good stamping formability, that is, it has a low yield ratio and a high forming limit, and it has a variety of stamping deformation stress conditions. Quite high forming space.
Strong surface smoothness
The aluminum alloy plate sheet must have good flanging ductility and consistent surface color after forming, that is, no Roping line (RopingLi·e) appears on the surface of the formed sheet metal part, which is caused by uneven grain or Uneven distribution of inclusions causes uneven deformation of the surface of the board, resulting in a surface inconsistency after painting.
The good weldability of aluminum alloy can meet the requirements of automobile components connected together for welding after forming. The sheet should have anti-aging stability to ensure that no aging occurs from the time the sheet is shipped to the stamping production, to prevent the yield point of the material during stamping from increasing, thereby affecting the surface quality of the automobile outer panel.
Excellent bake hardenability
The lightweight of automobiles also requires high bake hardening of the sheet, that is, the yield strength of the aluminum alloy sheet is significantly increased after stamping deformation and paint baking, thereby ensuring that the sheet metal parts after stamping paint have high dent resistance , The compatibility of the paint baking process of aluminum alloy plates and the current paint baking process of steel plate stampings.
Due to the acceleration of automobile lightweighting, auto aluminum plate sheet has been widely used in recent years. Whether it is from the body frame to the engine cylinder block and cylinder head of the car, or like the clutch housing, brake parts and cover shell, etc., aluminum plate materials for automobiles can be used. Different parts adopt different series of aluminum alloy materials.