6mm aluminium sheet
6mm aluminium sheet has high strength and hardness, which is far better than mild steel. In addition, the aluminium sheet 6mm has remarkable corrosion resistance, good mechanical properties and anode reaction effects. Its scope of use mainly includes electronic and precision instruments, medical equipment, mold manufacturing, food packaging machinery, railway vehicles, aerospace fixtures, hardware products, etc.
6mm 5052 aluminum sheet
The 6mm 5052 aluminum sheet has excellent mechanical, chemical properties and a wide range of applications. It can be applied to sheet metal parts used for transportation vehicles and ships, and can also be used to manufacture aircraft fuel tanks, fuel pipes and other aerospace aluminium alloy materials.
6mm 6082 aluminum alloy
6mm 6082 aluminium alloy sheet is a heat-treated and strengthenable alloy, which has good formability, weldability, machinability and corrosion resistance, and has medium strength. It can still maintain good operability after annealing, and is mainly used for mechanical structures. In terms of aspects, including bars, plates, pipes and profiles.
Other specifications except 6mm thick aluminium sheet
- Aluminuim sheet/plate thickness: 0.15mm-500mm, width: 100mm-2000mm, length: 1000mm-9000mm
- The aluminium coil sheet thickness : 0.05mm-15mm, the width is: 15mm-2000mm
- Insulation aluminium coil/sheet thickness: 0.3mm-0.9mm width: 500mm-1000mm
- Anti-skid pattern aluminium sheet/coil Thickness: 1mm-10mm Width: 1000mm-1500mm Length: 2000-3000mm
How to calculate the price of 1 square meter of 6mm thick aluminium sheet
The commonly used calculation method of aluminium coil is length * width * height * density. Now we know that the density of aluminium sheet is 2.71 g/cm³, so the weight of 1 square meter of 6mm thick aluminium sheet can be calculated as 16.26kg.
How to fix the 6mm aluminium sheet on the wooden board during delivery?
How to fix the 6mm aluminium sheet to pass? Make a groove on the wooden board that is just the size of an aluminium sheet, and insert the aluminium sheet into the groove to fix it securely. At the same time, make sure that the board is flat and free of any screws or holes to avoid scratching the aluminium sheet.
How to avoid oxidative corrosion of aluminum sheet coils?
(1) Strengthen the management of air drying to ensure that there is no water in the compressed air.
(2) The packaging of aluminium rolls should be sealed, and at the same time, an appropriate amount of desiccant should be placed in each roll.
(3) When transporting from a low-temperature area into a high-temperature and high-humidity area, do not open the sealed package immediately.
(4) The humidity of the wooden shaft and box board of the packaging box is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the packaging color aluminium coil is not more than 45 ℃.
The above points are what many enterprises should keep in mind. If these points are properly protected in daily production, the corrosion rate of aluminium coils will be greatly reduced.
The 6mm aluminium sheet products produced by Mingtai strictly implement the standards. And they have high quality and low price. Over the years, Mingtai has cooperated with customers in more than 100 countries and regions around the world, and has won good reputation, high cost performance, stable quality, mature technology, and a delivery time of 15-25 days, which can meet the urgent needs of customers.