5052 aluminum sheet Argentina properties
The main 5052 aluminum sheet Argentina properties.
First, give a brief introduction to 5052 aluminum sheet Argentina properties.
The 5052 alloy has very high strength and very strong fatigue resistance; it has good plasticity and can be processed into various shapes; it is also very resistant to corrosion and can be used in coastal areas; another is that it is It cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, so we need to harden it when it is half cold; its welding ability is very good, and it can also be polished; in addition, this alloy also contains some elements such as manganese and chromium. The element can improve the corrosion resistance and anti-cracking ability of the product, and can improve the strength of the metal weld.
5052 aluminum sheet Argentina properties physical properties
Tensile strength (σb): 170～305MPa;
Yield strength: σ0.2 (MPa)≥65;
Elastic modulus (E): 69.3～70.7Gpa;
The annealing temperature is: 345℃;
Welding: 5000 series aluminum sheet can be welded, and the mechanical properties of 5052 aluminum sheet can be satisfied after welding.
5052 aluminum sheet Argentina hardness
Let’s talk about hardness first. Speaking of hardness, we can take 1060 aluminum sheet as an example for comparison. Some customers believe that the hardness of 1060 aluminum sheet is the highest, but in fact, there are some alloy aluminum sheets that have stronger hardness. According to the data, the hardness range of 1060 aluminum sheet is 110-130, and the hardness of 5052 aluminum sheet is between 210-230. Obviously, the hardness of 5052 aluminum sheet is higher than that of 1060 aluminum sheet.
5052 aluminum sheet Argentina elongation
Let’s talk about elongation. The elongation of 5052 series aluminum sheet is between 12-20%. Let’s take 1060 aluminum sheet as a reference. The elongation rate of 1060 aluminum sheet is 5%, which is quite comparable. So the hardness of 5052 aluminum sheet is 100% higher than that of 1060 aluminum sheet, and the elongation is 200% higher than it.
5052 aluminum sheet chemical properties
Finally, henan mingtai aluminum co ltd international sales talk about the chemical properties. Regarding the chemistry of 5052 aluminum sheet, since it does not contain copper, its corrosion resistance is not only higher than that of pure aluminum sheet, but also higher than that of 3000 series.
Main features of 5052 aluminum sheet Argentina
1. 5052 aluminum alloy, the main alloying element is magnesium. The magnesium content is between 3-5%. Many customers call it aluminum-magnesium alloy.
2. It cannot be strengthened by heat treatment.
3. The density is small (the density of 5052 is 2.68). Therefore, the weight of aluminum-magnesium alloy is relatively low, lower than other alloy series, provided that it is in the same area. The strength of 5000 series alloy is higher than 1st and 3rd series. It is not a very high intensity, a medium level. High elongation, welding performance, fatigue resistance, and high tensile strength.
4. Good resistance to marine and atmospheric corrosion.
5. 5052 aluminum sheet, hot-rolled aluminum sheet, so it can do deep oxidation processing.