24 x 36 aluminum sheet
24 x 36 aluminum sheet, also called 24″ x 36″ aluminum sheet, is usually measured in inches. The performance and appearance of different series of alloys are different. In order to prolong the service life of the alloy aluminum plate as much as possible, it needs to be stored and maintained scientifically. Here are a few common specifications of 24×36 aluminum sheet alloys and some effective maintenance methods for aluminum alloy sheets to share with you.
1 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet
The 1 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet has the characteristics of high plasticity, corrosion resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, but its strength is low, it is not strengthened by heat treatment, and the machinability is not good. It can accept contact welding and gas welding. Make use of its advantages to make some structural parts with specific performance, such as capacitors, vacuum tube isolation nets, cable protective covers, and other parts.
3 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet
The 3 series aluminum-manganese alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet mainly contains alloying elements such as manganese and magnesium, which has good anti-rust properties. The strength of this alloy is slightly higher than that of the 1 series industrial pure aluminum, and cold working methods can be used to improve its mechanical properties. In addition to the 3 series, there are 5 series Al-Mg series alloys for aluminum alloy plates with good rust prevention effects.
5 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet
The 5 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet is widely used because of its medium strength, good corrosion resistance, processing performance, and welding performance. The main element of 5 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet is Mg. The more common alloy grades are 5005, 5052, 5086, 5454, 5754, 5083, 5182, 5A05, 5A06, etc.
6 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet
The main alloying elements in the 6 series alloy 24 x 36 aluminum sheet are magnesium and silicon, which are high-quality aluminum alloy products subjected to heat treatment and pre-stretching process. The quality of the 6000 series aluminum sheet produced by Henan Mingtai Aluminum is at the forefront of the Chinese market. It also has moderate strength, good corrosion resistance, and anodizing properties.
Storage and maintenance method of 24 x 36 aluminum sheet
Regarding the storage of 24 x 36 aluminum sheet, you should store the sheet in a dry and ventilated place, and also place it flat on a flat surface. Be careful not to step on or hit it. When handling the aluminum sheet, pay attention to the four sides of the sheet at the same time. Lift up, do not push or pull, because it will easily scratch the surface. The following methods can be referred to:
1. When storing a 24 x 36 aluminum sheet, it is forbidden to store it together with chemical data and wettability data.
2. During transportation, the aluminum sheet should be covered with a thatch cloth to prevent rain and snow intrusion.
3. The storage environment of the aluminum sheets should be dry, bright, ventilated, and non-corrosive.
4. In the process of handling the aluminum plate, it is necessary to handle it with care, and beware of bumps and bumps on the surface, which will affect the appearance.
5. When storing the 24 x 36 aluminum sheet, it is recommended to put the small standard aluminum sheet on the shelf. The best storage method for the large standard aluminum sheet is to separate the bottom of the aluminum sheet from the ground, and the distance from the ground is greater than 10CM; When the materials are stacked together, it is recommended to separate the top and bottom materials with wooden strips/planks.